Sunday, June 13, 2004

potty over potter

finally a movie date with the other tai-tai wannabes. ouh my, harry is such cutie now. must say this was quite an exciting version, though as most purists, i preferred reading the book. knowing the entire plot like the back of my hand kind of diluted the pleasure of watching it, coz i knew what was going to happen. but it was a good thing for nat, coz she had me to narrate to her throughout the entire show. hmph. LOL!

magic mirror

as usual, more trigger-happy moments. you must be rather sick of seeing our faces all the time. must enrol selves in Vainpots Anonymous.

ok. i don't feel like my normal self writing in blogger. I WANT MY MOVABLETYPE BACK! *wail*


# posted by izadnhana at 3:15 PM
--->
recently...

blog.izadnhana.org is under construction.
email izadnhana@yahoo.com to rant.

previous posts

links

in my head. oh, and under that Favourites folder.

online


30 august 2003

truelovewaits

izad&hana . born nineteen seventy seven . soulmates after seven years apart . radiohead + smashingpumpkins + londonsuede . through-thick-and-thin . ben&jerrys + gadgets + dvds . culmination of <3 in one aniq izhan .

GUESTBOOK