Wednesday, June 30, 2004

shiver

haha, so we didn't get to squat at the roadside with the flies, but we were almost there. just a plate of white rice for dinner, yo...



anyway, once we were at coffee bean (is that HC? oops) my throat felt a little funny. by the time i reached home, my body was achy. by the time i went to bed, i was shivery. by the middle of the night, my body was burning with fever. yikes.

so my good doctor gave me two days mc.

wonder what was in the white rice that made me sick.


# posted by izadnhana at 6:15 PM
--->
recently...

blog.izadnhana.org is under construction.
email izadnhana@yahoo.com to rant.

previous posts

links

in my head. oh, and under that Favourites folder.

online


30 august 2003

truelovewaits

izad&hana . born nineteen seventy seven . soulmates after seven years apart . radiohead + smashingpumpkins + londonsuede . through-thick-and-thin . ben&jerrys + gadgets + dvds . culmination of <3 in one aniq izhan .

GUESTBOOK